« Home | Islam Dan Hiburan V » | Islam Dan Hiburan IV » | "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People" » | Seorang Tua Mati Akibat Gas FRU di batu 6 » | Tragedi Di Masjid » | Sidique Khan » | The Caliphate » | Halal Beer? » | Islam Dan Hiburan III » | Cancer Risk In Potato Chips » 

Wednesday 

The Prophet S.A.W in the Torah

Subhanallah. From Islam Online

“And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, ‘Read this, I pray thee’ and he saith, ‘I am not learned.’” (Isaiah 29:12)

This amazingly coincides with how Muhammad (peace be upon him) received the first revelation:

“…till Truth came upon him while he was in the cave of Hira'. There came to him the angel and said, ‘Read,’ to which he replied, ‘I do not know how to read.’ He took hold of me (the Messenger said) and pressed me, till I was hard pressed; thereafter he let me off and said, ‘Read.’ I said, ‘I do not know how to read.’ He then again took hold of me and pressed me for the second time till I was hard pressed and then let me off and said, ‘Read,’ to which I replied, ‘I do not know how to read.’ He took hold of me and pressed me for the third time, till I was hard pressed and then let me go and said: *{Read in the name of your Lord Who created, created man from a clot of blood. Recite. And your Most Bountiful Lord is He Who taught the use of pen, taught man what he knew not}* Then the Prophet returned therewith, his heart was trembling…” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

>

About me

  • I'm ltf ha
  • From sg. buloh, selangor, Malaysia
My profile
www.flickr.com
sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos More of sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos
Blogroll [−]
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Listed on BlogShares Ukhwah.com :: Top Blog