« Home | poll » | et tu brute? » | Kota Sarang Semut » | on the muktamar » | the jemaah/ummah centric polemic » | » | Police Brutality » | a great loss » | nothing to say yet » | DSAI pulang » 

Sunday 

unfortunately, the pc has been down these past couple of weeks, due to a virus infection and a blown psu. The PSU problem was easily rectified by fixing in a new PSU. The virus infection, Brontox actually, was not as simple.

Since the pc was reduced to a crawl, and there was no way i could run the indon brontox remover, I reformatted the PC. And installed Windows MCE. So far, I've not really got to try it out as there are still some driver problems. Most pressing of which is for the USB Wlan Adapter.

I've tried 2 different drivers, one being the latest version, yet the computer still fails to recognise the device. This is very odd. I didn't experience any difficulties at all when I first installed the device (before the virus and blown psu). Any suggestions people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

>

About me

  • I'm ltf ha
  • From sg. buloh, selangor, Malaysia
My profile
www.flickr.com
sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos More of sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos
Blogroll [−]
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Listed on BlogShares Ukhwah.com :: Top Blog