« Home | pride » | Interview with Hezbollah Secretary General Hasan N... » | Iraqi poet Mudhaffar An-Nawwab:"...and the sun cou... » | critical points » | `Dr. Burhanuddin, Mokhtaruddin Lasso dan saya berb... » | victory » | Wings » | Maghrib » | unfortunately, the pc has been down these past cou... » | poll » 

Sunday 

i like dove

Going through the many blogs that now proliferate the Malaysian blogosphere, I find that a majority of them involves daily digests of the bloggers' affairs. I don't think I've ever done that before. Let's try it out. Here goes:

i woke up quite early this morning, only to find that there was nothing interesting on Astro on a Sunday morning. Since i had nothing to do, I went back to sleep. Woke up again at 9.00ish because i had to send my father off to the airport.


So i went, to the airport, again. I'm getting quite bored of the place already, especially since i go there almost every weekend nowadays. But still , airport, ho!


After lunch at one of the many overpriced f&b outlets available there, I went to shop for some toiletries only to find that they carry a very limited range of products. Can you imagine? The only soap they had was Dettol!!! Hello!! People from all over the world come shop here! And all you have is dettol soap? and in small bottles too!??

I think I better stop there. I wouldn't want to get into any trouble with anyone...
From this brief experiment, I've learnt that even the most trivial matter can be made significant.
A petty issue such as the variety of soap for sale at a shop can distress us so, that we forget that some don't even have taps in their homes.
How easy it is to lose perspective of what's really going on.
Then again, what would you expect?
If the only thing that concerns you is yourself, naturally your wellbeing will be what most occupies your thoughts.
But the individual is only the smallest unit that makes up society.
To only think only of ourselves smacks of "katak bawah tempurung"ism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

>

About me

  • I'm ltf ha
  • From sg. buloh, selangor, Malaysia
My profile
www.flickr.com
sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos More of sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos
Blogroll [−]
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Listed on BlogShares Ukhwah.com :: Top Blog