« Home | Wings » | Maghrib » | unfortunately, the pc has been down these past cou... » | poll » | et tu brute? » | Kota Sarang Semut » | on the muktamar » | the jemaah/ummah centric polemic » | » | Police Brutality » 

Sunday 

victory

“allah forgive me”

“I never hope to be”,

She said,

“someone happy to count the dead”

“enemy they may be now”

“human they forever are”

“but however sorry I feel for them”

“I will never lay down my weapons”

“for as long as there is injustice”

“I will fight and forsake peace”

“true light comes only from the sun”

“true peace comes only from justice”

2 Comments:

ok a little explanation is order here.
These two short attempts at poetry "wings" and "victory" were actually heavily influenced by things i read/watched last week. "Wings" owes a lot to the diwani of rumi while "victory" was inspired from a scene from the movie "Tjut Nja' Dhien". laugh all you want, but I did write those (in a moment of weakness?,hehe) mostly to let off some steam. Anyways, do comment on them.

By Blogger ltf ha, at 2.7.06  

Assalamualaikum.

Hm.

Belum tengok movie.

Ada ukhti recommendkan.

Tulisan anda masih ada baur prosa.

Please don't tell me every single sentence was quoted from Tjut Nja...

Wslm.

By Blogger Syazwina Saw, at 3.7.06  

Post a Comment

>

About me

  • I'm ltf ha
  • From sg. buloh, selangor, Malaysia
My profile
www.flickr.com
sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos More of sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos
Blogroll [−]
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Listed on BlogShares Ukhwah.com :: Top Blog