« Home | I'm bad, everyone else is good » | i like dove » | pride » | Interview with Hezbollah Secretary General Hasan N... » | Iraqi poet Mudhaffar An-Nawwab:"...and the sun cou... » | critical points » | `Dr. Burhanuddin, Mokhtaruddin Lasso dan saya berb... » | victory » | Wings » | Maghrib » 

Thursday 

the impending doom

Not long from now, SAM will end. Just imagine, in just 3 short months, the finals cometh. Needless to say, I am nowhere near prepared. Living among similarly unprepared individuals creates the illusion that this situation is normal. No need to kill yourself studying. There’s still time.

Right.

1 word.

STPM.

Let me not fall into the same trap twice.

2 Comments:

well...life is not such that it has to be like that. ever heard of studying smart and not studying hard. thats the method. you're not a gal my boy, you're a male specis. male specis don't study 24. we study when the times come. but of course be prepared. hahaha...one point of advice, get multiple-colored pen and start walking when you have the notes. it helps for me...try it out. hahahaha....

anyhow, it has been a long time since i have seen you. wanna do lunch?

By Blogger KevinG, at 11.8.06  

and no wonder women make up 3/4ths of our public universities. Just the thought of that makes me want to wear frilly dresses. :P

Yea, thanks for the tip, might be worth trying out.

Well, about lunch, tell me when you're free and we'll try to arrange something.

By Blogger ltf ha, at 12.8.06  

Post a Comment

>

About me

  • I'm ltf ha
  • From sg. buloh, selangor, Malaysia
My profile
www.flickr.com
sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos More of sdr. mohamad lutfi hakim ariff's photos
Blogroll [−]
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates Listed on BlogShares Ukhwah.com :: Top Blog